Thanks for choosing Joobi. This is our Support Policy. We’d like to highlight some of the key guidelines to ensure that you understand how Joobi support works, what we can do — and do not do — for you; These guidelines are important to us because we know they’re important to you.
We hope this helps you to understand our support commitments to you.
2 Where can you get a Support
We don’t provide our Support through any other channel (including, but not limited to direct e-mail, Facebook, Twitter or over the phone) at this time.
- Tickets System: All support request will be delivered exclusively through the Ticket System. Support requests submitted through any other communication channel will not be addressed.
- Community Forum: Find and share ideas with other Joobi users around the world. (not monitored by admin)
- Live Chat: Available for presale and license related questions only. No setup and/or other software related problems.
- Skype: Skype is only available for Ultimate Plan users (4 hours maximum yearly limit).
Live Chat support is for Pre-sales (pre-order and license) question only. Any troubleshooting assistance will not be honored.
Ticket system is always the efficient way to get help.
3 Hours of Operation
Support is provided during business days from 7:00-21:00 GMT (Monday through Friday). We do also try our best to reply on weekends if we have time but not guaranteed.
Response times are limited to the hours of operation. There is no guarantee of a specific response timeframe. Our actual response times may vary of the following instances;
- Your membership plan
- We answer tickets starting with the oldest tickets first
- Volume of tickets we receive
- We may take longer to respond to more advanced or technical queries.
Support is not available in the following days:
- Christmas Eve
- New Years Eve
4 Response Times
In general, you can expect a response within 24-48 hours for most issues within our scope. Technical issues that threaten your ability to use Joobi Applications are given the highest priority. Please review 'Extent of our Support' section in this page, as support differs from the level your membership plans.
Avoid answering or updating on your own ticket request in an attempt to bump it. This actually screws up the date stamp and could keep your request from being seen longer.
5 Extent of our Support
We only cover support for the latest version of all Joobi Applications and Templates.
We understand that there is a fine line between what is considered to be support and customization. Though we will try to help you with your customization questions that requires only few minutes of our time, you must understand that we cannot provide extensive help in terms of modifications.
Moreover, technical support from users with Premium & Ultimate membership will always take priority over Standard, Basic and Single license holder.
6 What we can’t help you With
- Outdated Joobi Applications (2 versions behind);
- Update problems for any Joobi Apps. We only offer free support if you are 2 versions behind from the latest stable version;
- WE DO NOT provide support for users using or have updated to the BETA version of Joobi Applications;
- No support is provided for users who are still running Joomla 1.0, 1.5 and 2.5;
- Outdated Versions (Joobi, Joomla and WordPress);
- Incompatibility with other Joomla and WordPress products;
- Problematic Hosting;
- Support does not cover customizations and 3rd party plugins;
- Localhost to Production migration issues;
- Customized version of Joobi products;
- Website building or Joomla & WordPress specific assistance;
- Template clashes;
Joobi Apps come with powerful customization functionality. We also provide jDesign which allow you to seamlessly extends the functionality of Joobi Apps. However when you start to customize your Apps you have also the potential to make mistakes which are out of our control. Therefore we cannot provide support for those customization.
Here are a none exhaustive list of things we do not support:
- Any views that have been changed through jApps > Design > Views
- Any model, view or controller change through jDesign
When you make modification, you should check at each step of the modification, if it is still all working. If you find out it does not work, simply revert your changes.
If you can tell us exactly the step to reproduce the issue, we can probably help you out. Without those detailed steps we cannot help you resolve your issue.
- New features implementation and extending template functionality;
- Template modifications and customization;
- Incompatibility with third-party plugins and any other things that are not related to our products directly;
- We do Not setup the template demo in your server/site. We provide a simple and easy to follow documentation and quick-start package;
- Template customization assistance;
- Update issues to your customized Joobi template;
7 Customization Help
We understand that there is a fine line between what is considered to be a support and customization. In general, if a customization requires 2-3 lines of new code, we’ll be glad to assist. However, if your question requires more than that amount of code, you’ll need to contact a developer to assist you.
You can try to post your job requirements at any of a number of technical/programming job listing sites:
8 Bug Fixing
Just because the system doesn't have the feature you want, doesn't mean its a bug. We only consider a bug that can be reproduced in all your websites and especially in our demo site (http://demo.joobi.co). We will do our best to fix any defects in our Products as quickly as possible after they are brought to our attention. However to keep things in order, all bug reports are handled base on severity.
- Critical bugs are generally be fixed during the weekly update if possible;
- Non critical bugs will be scheduled according to a variety of considerations;
Warning: If you cannot wait for the release, you may request for an Emergency support and our developer will apply the fixes in to your site. Please contact our support for pricing. Price will vary depending on the severity of the issue, time it will take to fix and availability of the developers. Fixes cannot be applied to an outdated version.
9 Support Domain limitations
- Joobi does not provide unlimited domain/website support. You can install the Joobi products to unlimited domain/website as you wish, however customer or technical Support is limited to the one (1) website only per membership plan.
- Guaranteed premium support is provided to customers with an active subscription only.
- When you purchase a plan, you will receive an API key that you can use to administer your commercial purchase. The FIRST website that you will administer will be the only site eligible for premium support.
Maintenance covers access to support and application updates. When your subscription expires, the software will continue to function, however you are restricted to access premium support and software updates (including security patches).
Customers are responsible for maintaining and upgrading their own Applications. Joobi Support will provide guidance on how to do this, but we will not be able to provide personal assistance or do the upgrade process for you. If you need our expertise, please contact our support for pricing.
- Support is not provided to websites other than the one administered in your account.
- Support contract is not transferrable once it is used.
- You can install Joobi products to unlimited websites and obtain updates for as long as you have an active subscription.
Please do not forget that all our products and services are provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Joobi reserves the right to change or modify it's current Support Policy with no prior notice. If we decide to change, we will post those changes on this page, and/or update the modification date.