What is the Fund a Feature Program?
When we define the roadmap for a Joobi Applications release we listen to all users, and prioritize the most demanded features. However we cannot guarantee a time frame for the development.
For users who do not want to wait for a feature to be developed they always has the possibility to request a customization. However not everyone could afford personalized customization.
So we developed the "Fund a Feature Program", it is like a crowd funding program to develop new features faster for Joobi Apps.
The Fund a Feature Program can be used to implement within a given time frame new functionality or enhancements, and will allow everyone interested to share the development cost.
How Does It Work?
We have a whole list of important features we’re working on. We also have our own list (not publicly available) that we are working on related to security, optimization, and framework enhancements.
If your feature isn’t on the list or you want to get certain feature faster, you can send us your detailed specifications via Ticket System to make a new feature request. Our development team will study your request, define the delivery dates, and the cost of the development. The cost of each feature varies based upon complexity of its development and time frame.
Contribute to a Partially funded Features
Joobi has pledge 20% of the development cost for all approved projects. In short, the project goal listed is already discounted.
- Browse below the list of features that has been partially funded by other users that you can contribute.
- Define the amount you want to contribute by adding "quantity" to increase the minimum project cost.
Product ComparisonEstimated Delivery: Open
A product comparison feature helps a customer match products with products of similar properties but different values.
Advance XML Import / ExportEstimated Delivery: Open
Easily import and export your XML file to your Joobi store in no time!
Goal: The project goal is the amount of money that is needed in order to complete the project.
Time Frame: Estimated project completion
Backers: Backers are users like you who contribute in bringing projects to life.
Terms and Conditions
- Each project has a goal and time frame, if the project fund is not met we will do one of the following:
- Extend the delivery date if all backers agree to the new time frame
- Decide to contribute to the remaining cost and develop the feature
- End the program and refund each backer the pledged amount
- In the event that there are changes in the functionality or how the requested feature should behave, our developers will re-evaluate the cost and time frame and current backers will be informed.
- We do not accept custom development that are too specific to one project.
- The new code will be added into the core and will be continuously maintained.
- We do not issue refunds if project development has started