× The latest news and developments of Joobi applications.

Apologies - We are still working on the update

5 years 6 months ago #2816 by Cheryl Sabarita
Apologies - We are still working on the update was created by Cheryl Sabarita
We just wanted to let everyone know that we are still working on updating all our site applications and contents, some of the contents may not be correct.

Our new site replaces the 7-year-old one that was created during Acajoom days in 2005. Redesigning gives us a chance to address all the issues that have been stewing over since the beginning, along with a cleaning-up of spurious HTML code and hard-to-reach pages.

We are doing our best to finalize the upgrading work as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate everyone's patience

Please see the documentation before posting.

Hey, if we helped you, we'd be grateful if you let people know.

Joomla Extensions Directory
Twitter
Facebook
Google+

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 6 months ago #2831 by A. Booij
Replied by A. Booij on topic Apologies - We are still working on the update
The ticket system is not working I can not send tickets at this moment.
There is a mandatory field "type" that I can not choose
so I can not send ticket

Also I see the link is not to the free version of jnews my component to keep

5 years 6 months ago #2833 by Pia
Hey guys,

As vendors this is very unprofessional. Your Jnews extension is now useless cause of your breaks !

Hopefully next time, when you make changes you use pre production environments to test your migration changes.

This is truly absurd.

5 years 6 months ago #2846 by C.Ellison
Replied by C.Ellison on topic Apologies - We are still working on the update
Your site has been in this state for FIVE days?! I agree with Pia, this is extremely unsettling as a customer. I have been struggling with your Jnews product for months now, mainly because it just doesn't seem to work correctly, in many areas.

I'm seriously thinking of going elsewhere in the future. I can't turn around to my clients and continually give them excuses because I can't get response or satisfaction from you.

5 years 6 months ago #2872 by Cheryl Sabarita
Replied by Cheryl Sabarita on topic Apologies - We are still working on the update
Hi Pia and Ellison,

We are not sure what you are referring to. The update of Joobi.co website as no relationship with jNews itself. jNews is a stand alone application which works in your own Joomla site. Joobi.co is a different website.

We updated Joobi.co site because we created the site in 2005 which started to be very old.
Additionaly Joobi.co site is not your server we only sell application for your website.

So please be more specific if you think there is a relationship and clarify what it is, so we look into it.
Thank you for your understanding.

Please see the documentation before posting.

Hey, if we helped you, we'd be grateful if you let people know.

Joomla Extensions Directory
Twitter
Facebook
Google+

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Moderators: Cheryl SabaritaGrzegorz SvobodaVanessaJordanJomel