New and exciting things are happening at Joobi! As you may know our development is guided by customers' feedback which are a vital part of our growing process.
In the coming months we'll be releasing a series of new Applications to help you manage your online business. This month we’re happy to announce the details of the September release for Joobi Applications. This release focuses on enhancing statisitics and faster installation process, and some other cool features that will make your customers' shopping experience even better.
- jCenter 2.5.x internals has undergone a significant overhaul to optimize the install and update process that will let us release enhancements at a faster pace. There has been a change in some files. Your existing Joobi Applications data will be converted, and this process requires a little migration. For details on all the changes, please see the update process guide.
- Advance Statistics and Reporting with beautiful graphical interface to give you complete insight of your business situation. This is available in all Joobi Applications. The statistics are more complete with more flexibility and more charts.
- Product Image mousewheel zoom with tint to help your customers get a closed up view of the product.
- Multi-language Email Notifications base on user location (language)
- Offline payment information tag insertion in the order notification emails
- A user can only subscribe once when it is a Free Subscription
- Falang Integration
- and many more...
Note: Due to a massive internal changes in jCenter there will be no automatic update from jCenter 2.4.64 to jCenter 2.5.x.
We hope you enjoy these new capabilities and we will keep working hard to make your experience the best it can be. Please share all the suggestions that you may have via support center!
- A new Application to complete all your ecommerce needs.
- A new App for Question and Answer.
- Multi-Cart feature for jMarket