In our efforts to constantly improve jMarket, we've started two months ago to provide an updates twice a month to address important improvements to our application.
- Display Items' address & map with street view
- Display Vendors' address & map with street view
- Display all item's location in map view in the catalog or catalog per type
- Display map & street view in tabulation view
You can now search products and vendors base on location, and define the proximity.
We introduce Order Types report to give you the more detailed insight of your store's performance. Get detailed information on purchases, recurring payments and invoices.
To give you the full control of what information you want to display in the Search result we added plenty of options for to choose from.
*Types with images for better recognization
*New Paypal API due to new IPN protocol Paypal has implemented
*Advance Search results options to give you the full control of what information you want to display
*New curreny conversion, we updated the currency conversion site we use because old one is not accurate any more.
Small things that matter
- Fixed pick-list issue in the custom fields
- Fixed root category issue which can be reassigned to another category
- Fixed coupon creation in the frontend that is showing template error
- Fixed related product issue in the frontend
- Improved file attachment when using digital items
- Improved jSubscription and jMarket when using time and credit limit at the same time
- Improved jSubscription and jMarket integration to allow free subscription for a limited time.
Note: To use Geolocation you need to have PHP 5.3
- New and improved Statistics to give you a more accurate information on your store.
- A new e-commerce Application jC__s__f__d_ to complete all your e-commerce needs.
Join us again next time for more updates in Joobi!
on behalf of Joobi Team