September 26, 2016
- Architecture is the backbone of any software. A good architecture is the foundation for powerful software. We have used the summer months to take the time to in hence the architecture of some the core libraries.. The result allows for more flexible, robust and faster Apps.
- New File base system to update and install Joobi Apps
- New Joobi smart menu for easy navigation
- Stripe Connect ( Alternative to Paypal Adaptive)
- New option for SEF URL to use the name or identifier
- Improvement in the badge.php file to allow user to customize the category label
- Ability to delete the Friendly URL list jApps >Tools > Friendly URL
- Maintenance mode avoids a site from breaking if install will be interrupted and to make it easier for Joobi developers to debug Joobi apps (Developer specific improvement)
- Install all available languages upon installing Joobi apps if site is in multi-language environment
- Voucher code generates a much shorter code
- New option to enter your Google API in order to use Google Map
- Resolved: Refund button in the order page was not showing and will display only after certain days.
- Resolved: Sorting in the Category are missing some filters
- Resolved: Direct edit in the front-end result to 404 error
- Resolved: When tax is included and when there is an attribute, the tax calculation does not include the attribute price.
- Resolved: Conflict with Joomla menu in the new Joomla 3.5
- Resolved: Category sorting are not displayed in a tree layout
- Resolved: Free shipping and shipping per product items won't display shipping address fields in the checkout
- Resolved: Joobi search module uses a wrong class which create a design issue in Marktplatz
- Resolved: Minimum order amount at checkout forbid users to checkout even the order amount exceed the minimum requirements
- Resolved: Norwegian language was not installing
- Resolved: Missing guest checkout fields for One page checkout
- Resolved: Vendor list module won't display vendor image
- Resolved: Twitter and Google+ links are not SEF when SEF is turn on
- Resolved: Gift card type of coupon does not deduct the value at checkout
- Resolved: When Tax included is used, product with Shipping and Attributes are calculated twice
- Resolved: Short-links are not deleted if you delete the product or category
- Resolved: Status in the ticket are not translatable
- Resolved: Vendor unable to receieve order notification
- Resolved: Adding a tracking number for shipping in the order page front-end view result to a empty page
- Resolved: User roles filtering in jApps > Users was not working
- Resolved: Joobi search module custom itemid does not follow the specified value
How do I update?
Warning! Existing users has to update twice in order to obtain the latest version so that the new file driven system will be applied.
: You need jApps 2.8 to access the new released version. If you are using a version lower than jApps 2.8, please browse the change-logs
and locate the version you are using and follow each individual update guide.
Website Backup: Your Responsibility!
We always recommend to do a backup before doing any changes in your production website and ensure you can easily recover your backup.
If you meet the above requirements, just wait for an automated email from your website notifying you about the new update (usually it takes a few hours, up to a week after the initial release) so you get a more stable build.
However if you can't wait to get your hands on the new enhancements, just click "Check" button from jApps App manager page.