Last week release was a big one, so now it's time to do a small release to address some small bugs that escaped into our testing phase.
We were able to squeeze a little new features along the way, check it out!
Welcome your Store Vendors with a Tour
Today we want to share a little feature with you that allows you to welcome your Store vendors with a tour. This can be very useful if you want to explain your vendors the functioning and explain the step-by-step setup of your store before they can start accepting orders in an interactive way.
New and better jBounceback
We redesigned how jBounceback handles bounced emails with the new actions and rule system. We also added an integration to Amazon SES Notification to process notification emails.
Product image effects in the listing
Last release we added an image effects in the product list in the store catalog when you mouse-over the image it will show "Second image or Image Zoom". This week release we added those effects in the product modules, category page listing and catalog per type listing.
You can now cancel a recurring subscription through your store user area with an added button in "My subscriptions" page. We also improved the Free and Paid trials functionality in the subscription to better handle your membership.
Here's what we've fixed in this release.
- Resolved: Using old checkout process create an sql error for new users during checkout
- Resolved: Issue with Joomla meta data when assigning a Joobi menu
- Resolved: Ajax issue in the item page price calculation if the site language is not in English
- Resolved: Sub-category image are forced to display 90 x 90 dimension
- Resolved: When site is multi-language the product link follows only the catalog link not the menu define for each language.
- Resolved: Collapsible category opens a wrong sub-category if you have a multiple level of categories available.
- Resolved: Multi-language site generates a wrong link for Joobi products page that result to a broken page
- Resolved: Cannot create deleted vendor due to the fact that the vendor is not deleted in the database when you delete them in the admin
If you meet the above requirements, just wait for an automated email from your website notifying you about the new update (usually it takes a few hours, up to a week after the initial release) so you get a more stable build.
However if you can't wait to get your hands on the new enhancements, just click "Check" button from the